NFDA Membership Benefits
As a whole, the NFDA acts as the central resource for all issues related to flood zone determinations. In addition to the overall benefits outlined below, your organization will qualify for additional benefits depending on your level of membership.
NFDA Membership Benefits by Level.
- Reaches out to third party stakeholder groups (including FEMA, insurer, agent, and lender, etc. groups) to educate them about flood zone determinations and all related issues through in person meetings, webinars, teleconferences, tradeshow presentations, etc.
- Testifies before Congress re: issues related to flood zone determinations.
- Responds to related legislative proposals.
- Participates in third party coalition groups to make sure the flood zone determination voice is heard.
- Hosts an annual conference attended by leaders in the flood zone determination, insurer, lending, agents, floodplain managers, industries.
- Provides timely updates via email, newsletter, teleconference, etc. about all issues related to flood zone determinations.
- Manages a certification program for flood zone determination companies.
- Works with the media on relevant news stories related to flood zone determinations and flood risk information.