April 7-8, 2014 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort The NFDA’s Annual Conference was a great event! The topics covered were relevant to the industry and presented well by appointed speakers. The conference served as the perfect forum to discuss current flood-related topics and network with new and familiar faces that share a common interest in the industry.
We would like to extend a thank you to our generous sponsors for the 17th Annual Conference!
Final Conference Agenda: NFDA Conference Agenda
NFDA Conference Presentations All presentations given during the conference are attached. The content is titled according to the final agenda topics so check it out!
- NFDA Welcome
- State of the NFIP
- Mitigation – Resilience – Mapping
- Legislative Landscape
- Floodplain Management Perspective
- Realtor Perspective
- Flood Insurance in NYC Following Hurricane Sandy
- Regulatory Outlook on Flood Insurance Requirements – BW
- Evolution of the NFIP – How Did We Get Here
- Legal Issues Facing the Flood Industry
- Just A Bill